Speaker Badge - Spread the Word!
Want to spread the word and let your friends and colleagues know you're speaking at ATC this year? Just use the new Speaker Badge and share, share, share on your personal social media pages, on your blog or company bio page, and even in your email signature.
Speaker Ready Room
All presenters are required to check in to the Speaker Ready Room onsite at least 2 hours prior to your scheduled presentation time. The Speaker Ready Room is located in Room 4C1 of the Washington State Convention Center and is open during the following times:
|Saturday, June 2||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sunday, June 3||6:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Monday, June 4||6:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tuesday, June 5||6:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wednesday, June 6||6:30 am - 10:00 am|
PowerPoint & Audiovisual Guidelines
All presentations must be created in Windows PowerPoint, in 16:9 ratio size. For your convenience, ATC has created a branded PowerPoint slide template you may use for your presentation. Download it here.
- You can find details on converting your presentation to the required 16:9 size by downloading these helpful hints.
- While working on your presentation, be sure to download and review the 2018 Audiovisual Guidelines for speakers.
- For tips on creating your presentation, review these PowerPoint Presentation Tips.
Speaker Disclosure Slide
All presenters are required to include the Speaker Disclosure Slide in their presentations. If you do not include this in your presentation prior to arriving onsite, you will be required to insert it in the speaker ready room.
Generic and Trade Names
- Presentations must give a balanced view of therapeutic options.
- Faculty will be asked to use generic names to contribute to this impartiality.
- If trade names are used, those of several companies should be used rather than only that of a single supporting company.
Unlabeled Uses of Products
When an unlabeled use of a commercial product, or an investigational use not yet approved for any purpose is discussed during an educational activity the speaker should disclose that the product is not labeled for the use under discussion or that the product is still investigational.
Photography & Social Media Policy
The ATC welcomes attendees to take photographs during the event with personal mobile devices for non-commercial purposes. Live tweeting and sharing of meeting content (such as slides, posters, and exhibitor information) on social media as a way to share information is also permitted.
If a speaker does not wish to have his or her session or research photographed or shared via social networks, the speaker will make an announcement before the presentation.
The ATC strongly encourages compliance with speaker requests regarding photography, audio/video recording, livestreaming, and social media sharing.